Monday, February 14, 2011

Everyday Is Valentine's Day


"The spring's already at the gate With looks my care beguiling; The country round appeareth straight A flower-garden smiling."

All that's missing is a wicker basket and I'm off to do a bit of turnip harvesting. lol, I'm joking. I actually loved this ensemble when I wore it a few weeks ago sans the hat.



The messy hair and the cheesy grin were all intentional. But the sort-of lopsided and blurry fashion of the photos are the products of the photography ineptitude of my tween cousin. My usual photographer, Myk, is not here so I had to make-do with whoever is patient enough to stomach my preening.



I love dressing up. And yes, I love resembling a female version of the Mario bros. I have a thing for rompers. And I got this one from a thrift store a few months ago. It was in a very good condition. Looks new, in fact. And it's so inexpensive I knew I had to have it.


Before I forget, I would like to greet everyone--single and happily in a relationship alike(I don't discriminate)--a Happy Valentine's day. There is so much love to go around so spread it, feel it, steep in it, bathe in it, breathe it.

I'm sorry that my photos are anything but romantic. I actually have a habit of taking V-day for granted. But in lieu of romance (or something akin to that), let me show you this photo taken last Saturday:



Yep, that's me spreading my skirt, getting ready for my photo to be taken only to find out that Myk, my boyfriend, was stealthily stealing the spotlight! haha. But that's okay, I am more than willing to share my spotlight with you. :").

We haven't really planned anything for Valentine's day. We tend to follow the Japanese way of celebrating Valentine's. It's pretty much me giving him chocolates instead of the other way around. However, we spent the weekend together. He took care of me while I was sick. (aaw).

I really couldn't ask for anything more. And in just about two months, give and take a few days, we will be celebrating our 5th anniversary as a couple. I guess it's not really about the moments that sweep me off my feet or the moments that can outshine the memorable scenes in a chick flick. It's the little things that make our relationship what it is.

Hi nee, I'm sure you are reading this, you being my number one fan and supporter and stalker and all, so I'd like to say thanks and I love you. I'm being cheesy but who cares. It's V-day, after all! I promise to post a better picture of you if you give me all the remaining chocolate bars in your refrigerator. haha! i kid.

And before I end this post, I'd like to thank Victoria for featuring me in her blogs.



Just click on the photos to view Victoria's blogs. <3. You can just imagine my excitement when i found out I was featured with the other girls I was stalking in Chictopia. They are so adorable I can't believe my face is plastered alongside theirs!

Till next feature, I hope? :")


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy