Friday, April 8, 2011

Katniss, Peeta And My Red Shoes



 


My mood is sullen and somber these past few days partly because I've been drinking too much soda and partly because of The Hunger Games.

And I've been berating myself for putting off reading it because it was made of all things awesome. I couldn't put the book down even if my life depended on it. 

I'm not really such a huge fan of blood and gore but I pulled myself away from my historicals to spend time with The Hunger Games. At first, I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of 12-18 year-olds killing each other for the sake of survival and/or fame. But the story was riveting and I found myself poring over the pages diligently.



 


So forgive my eye bags. I blame it on my Katniss-Peeta obsession.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Tea and Dainty Copyright © 2010 Designed by Kathy